Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Tinker Bouncey Day...

Gracie got a Tinker Bell for her birthday today. When she opened it both her and Nathan were jumping up and down cheering, "Tinker Bell, Tinker Bell, Tinker Bell!"


She also got a Jumpoline... it's definitely one way to jump all the crazies out!


And because she Loves ice cream cones SO much, she had cake cones for her birthday along with a small cake that I made. She didn't realize that it was frosting not ice cream until she took that first lick. And all she ate was the frosting, once she got to the cake... well, apparently cake doesn't belong in an ice cream cone... according to Gracie.


But, we did give her the good stuff too!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! OMG - this is why I love blogging. It is actually like we were at Gracie's birthday party. I love the icing cones! So cute!

Elizabeth said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing the "party" with us and for the funny blowing the cones over:) That made us laugh!

Anonymous said...

LOL... too cute!

Anonymous said...

Best part, the "ice cream" cones falling over. Second best part, Bryant's singing.